• marieni84
    I see 360 lace wigs that would work for updos for women like myself that have very sparse hair in the front. They are pretty inexpensive, and marketed to women of color. However, most are in shades of black or dark brown. The ones that I can find that are closer to my natural color (light brown/blonde highlights) are pretty pricey. I would like an inexpensive sport wig, but with a lace front. I don't look attractive in the sport headband that circles your head to cover the unfinished ponytail edge I have a round face, and that just makes it look rounder. Any suggestions?
  • alicexm
    I do pony tails and updo’s with lace front hand tied wigs. I have a Jon Reneau Kaia that is ideal for this. I’ve also been looking at the new Jon Reneau wigs with ear to ear lace fronts that might work well for what you’re seeking.

Check YouTube videos for the how to on styling your wigs. You might find you already have one that will work.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.